Friday, January 30, 2009

More to Sariah's Room

So I've added more to Sariah's room. I finally finished the mural of the flower on the wall. I know it is big! But that is what I was going for! hehehe I've had it done for a little while, but just got some pictures.










And I got her letters done. I've had this and Melissa had a night with everyone over to make them all cute. I really wanted to go but it was the weekend I ended up going to TX for my grandpa's funeral so I just wasn't up for it. Then it took me forever to do them on my own! But here they are!



9 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the flower. I might do one. Probably not as fancy as your flower.

Kiera said...

ohhh I like it!!!

Unknown said...

That flower is pretty darn cute...I love how it hangs over the changing table. I think I would want it big too.

Anie said...

I just love the flower! Turned out very nice. Beautiful colors!

Shauna said...

that flower is so stinkin cute I love it.. great job.

Tina said...

I want a room like that too! 'Wish I could paint my walls...but James probably wouldn't go for a big, glorious flower on our bedroom wall. Rats! ;)

Amber said...

That looks Fabulous!

Rebecca said...

Wow! That's great. I'd hire you out to come paint Claire's room cute like that. How are your eyes, by the way?

Anonymous said...

The flower and the letters are amazing! You are SO talented! I've been wanting to re-do Delaney's name on her wall for a while now and I also missed Melissa's that night. I think you've inspired me to get started!!