Thursday, January 1, 2009

Need to blog

So I am going through a bit of withdrawal. I haven't posted in a really long time. With the busy of the holidays there has just been no time. And I'm not really ready to post what I want to post.

I have made some resolutions thanks to some others who posted theirs. It helped whip me into shape and get mine written down. This last Sunday the talks were on Goals. So it helped me refine and ponder mine. I decided to scale back a little this year. To really try to set some things that while they would push me would also be doable! So I'll share some:

Take some sort of class to further my education
Go to the temple with my dad
Finish Sariah’s 1rst year scrapbook
Finish reading the Bible all the way through
Run two times a week


I have a few more, but this gives you all something to ask me about later and keep me in check to see how I'm doing. Hopefully I can remember to blog it when I finish one. Some of these will be on going but others I'm hoping to knock out at the beginning.

So I'm also trying to back up my computer and all of my photos for the year. James was harping on me today to do this. And it is good. I know I should do it and that I would be devasted to lose my pictures, so I'm thankful for the push to get it done. Once I have that done I will get some more posts up about our holidays.

But I'm ready to start the new year. To move forward and upward. Staying more organized and finding more time in the day....hey I can dream right!?!

Stay tuned for a big blog barf once I start on posting everything! hehe

No comments: