Friday, January 2, 2009

At the Ransoms

We spent the afternoon and evening at the Ransom Big House- aka James' parents. It was really fun. The whole family was there, even the siblings that live out of town. James is the 3rd of 9 kids.
Here is me with James' sister Jade on the left and sister in law Merilee on the right. We had soup that day. It was so yummy. I tried out a new recipe for brocolli cheddar soup. It turned out so good. I think I'm going to make another batch today!
James and Sariah. You can't quite read it but her shirt did say My First Christmas.
Me and my baby:
Here is James playing with the new doll he got for Christmas. Okay just kidding. That is his niece's doll. She brought it over for him to put her dress on. Then she left James and he didn't know what to do with it.
Here is the whole crew:
Now the three sister in laws. Hmmm One of these things is not like the other. So I never really noticed before but I'm a little the odd man out with them. Dark, short hair, glasses. Oh well! They are both great!
We tried to do a grandkid picture. Not everyone wanted to cooperate. I was actually really surprised that my daughter did so well.
Okay I had to include this. This is our nephew Brick. By the end of the night he was just sooo tired that he found this cozy spot in front of the fridge.
And here's one more of Sariah for good measure! :)

1 comment:

LA Law said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love the little guy who fell asleep on the floor--too cute!