Friday, January 2, 2009

With the Mayos

So I called in a favor for our family gathering. With everyone in town, we really wanted to get some family photos and especially photos with my dad done. So who better than one of my dad's best friend's Bruce Matthews. I felt so bad calling him last minute, but my sister encouraged me to as least ask. So Saturday, I called and tried to tell him that he could say no if it wasn't convenient. But Bruce is such a wonderful guy and said that it was no trouble and he would love to do it. I was thrilled.

And he of course took the best pictures. I had so much trouble trying to pick my favorite. These are pictures that I will cherish so much. So here are my top picks:

The whole crew:
Dad with his girls:
Dad with his boys:


My wonderful parents. Aren't they the cutest!! I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of a family with parents who are still in love and are the best examples of a happy marriage.


And now from oldest to youngest:
Kristin--


Lisa--

James--

Seth--

Meagan--

Samantha (Me)--
So thank you, thank you, thank you Bruce!! This was the best part of my Christmas!

4 comments:

Kiera said...

The pictures are amazing! I too am thankful that Bruce took the pictures. When in doubt print them all right??!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a treasure. Bruce, you did a wonderful job...what a great gift.
I bet you are so glad you made that call. They turned out beautiful.

Amber said...

Wow! those are fabulous! Those will be treasured for generations!

Lechelle said...

Those pictures look really nice.