Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged again

So Kelli got me this time. And tonight I'm in the mood to humor her.


Five things i love:
1) Chocolate
2) Sleeping in
3) A really hot long shower
4) Lip balm
5) My Iphone (I know this sounds so material, but I love it)


Five things on my to-do list:
Just five??

1) Go into work and do filing
2) Call someone to give them their photos from their reception
3) Get my hair cut
4) Finish Sariah's curtains
5) Finish my painting in my bedroom

Five favorite snacks:
1) Chocolate
2) Chocolate with peanut butter--- Reese's, peanut m&ms, anything that involves this combo
3) Cold cereal
4) Potato Skins (although I think these are a meal not just a snack)
5) Pears

Five things you may not know about me:
1) I want to go skydiving
2) I get motion sick pretty easily
3) My desk is always messy.
4) I have two sisters that I don't look anything like.
5) I am training for a marathon

Five quirky things about me:
1) I put on lip balm every night before going to bed- no exceptions
2) My second toe is super long- like as long as my pinky
3) I clench my jaw when I'm stressed
4) My comfort foods are hamburger soup and rice and chicken and dumplings
5) I don't wear my wedding ring to bed.


Five places i have lived:
1) My parents house- Kansas City, MO
2) Columbia, MO during college (I moved 3 times around the city)
3) Apartment in the River market when I was first married- Kansas City, MO
4) My parents house again while James and I saved for our own home
5) My home- Kansas City, MO

What can I say, I haven't lived in very many places. I love Kansas City!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thanks so much for humoring me! It's fun to know you are addicted to lip balm!