Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great DEAL!!

Okay so I know not everyone is an Oprah fan, but I have to let you in on this deal. She is teaming up with Peter Walsh to help people clean and declutter their homes. So as part of this they talked about taking pictures of your kids artwork and then putting them into on of Snapfish's bound books.

Well.....here's the good deal. You can get a book for free!!! If you go to Oprah.com and follow and look at the Peter stuff and then click get the free gift from Snapfish. The catch is time. It is only allowed for two days since the show which was today. And you have to finish and order your book by Sunday. But still it is a good deal. (I do think you have to pay shipping for it, but still a great deal!!)

Also you can get a coupon for 20% off at the Container Store. Not quite as good as free but still good. This one is good for a week.

So get to it and make a book! Let me know what you make it of!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thanks for the tip! I ordered mine. Maybe I'll get to bring it back to MO when we visit...for Christmas???! :)