Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Nine

I know I should be happy about the nine that came. But I should clarify maybe a bit. This wasn't one of the monthly groups. This was our quarterly ward enrichment. The one that the whole ward should be coming to. If it were one of the monthly groups I would have been jumping up and down dancing for joy. But since we had more people at a small monthly group (the home decor) than the activity that is supposed to have everyone there it is a lot harder to be happy with nine. But it is good motivation for me. My goal next quarter is 30 people. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right...when I read your first comment I didn't realize that was your quarterly activity. I have some theories about the low number that I could share with you sometime.
I know you'll make your goal!!

abbycarlson said...

9 is kind of rough for a quarterly activity! I wish I had some great words of wisdom for you girl! I don't know what the answer is. Hang in there!

Rebecca said...

That is rough. And disappointing. I hope that more will make an effort to come in the future.