Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hair cut/Thanks Kiera!

Okay so for weeks now I've been wanting to cut my hair. I was just sick of it and ready for a real change. I decided I wanted to go super short. I didn't tell James exactly how short until he saw it. So he is still adjusting. (Really I don't think he likes it that much.) Sariah wasn't sure it was me when I came to pick her up. Sort of like when you wear glasses or a hat. She knows it is you but isn't fully sure. So I'm sure not everyone will like it because it is pretty extreme. But I like it and I'm definately glad I did it.


I do have to give props to Kiera. Thanks for recommending Josh. He was awesome!!!

Here is my drab before picture:

And here is the new cut..............


9 comments:

Lisa said...

very cute. did you color it also? Maybe it's just the lighting, but it looks good.

Unknown said...

Shut...up!!! That is so cute!!! You will love short hair!

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

I'm always impressed when a woman makes a dramatic change in her hair. Personally when I get a haircut I like knowing I can always just shave it all off if I don't like it.

That being said, it looks like you made a good choice. The pictures look great and I'm sure they pale in comparison to the 3 dimensional reality.

I haven't heard the words edgy used in relation to a haircut before but I can see what you mean now. I hope you really love it. It looks great Sam. Congrats! And Happy Birthday!

atrabilious creature said...

I love it Sam!!! Super cute! You look really good in that pixie-ish style. Cute cute cute!

Shauna said...

Stinkin cute girl!

Shauna said...

I ♥ it :)

Rebecca said...

Looks cute! I've been wanting to go that short for a long time but don't have the guts. If I knew mine would be cute like yours I might be able to do it!

Unknown said...

LOOOOVVVVEEEE IT!!! (think dragon tails)
It is adorable! You look fantastic.

Aubrey :) said...

LOVE IT!!!