Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pictures from Dallas

So here is a more upbeat post! :) These are some pictures from my recent trip to TX.
This is my dad and two of his siblings. Right to left: Hays (dad), (Aunt)Bev, (Uncle) Frank.




Here is everyone. My dad, my sis and her husband and me. My aunt and her family (most of) and my uncle and his.


My sister wanted to point out that she now knows that Sariah gets her scrunchy nose look from me! :)


My dad and me with Sariah:




Sariah LOVED her umm I think he is her cousin in some way. He is my cousin's son. Not sure how that works. Anyways. Seth is 3 and he was so sweet with her.


A hug from Seth:My sister Meg with George the dog. He was just so sweet. And quite the 70 pound lap dog! hehehe



In the hotel room, the closet had a full mirror for a door. Sariah loves playing in the mirror. I think we took like 300 pictures of this, but here are just a few:


Giving the baby in the mirror a kiss!

Look I can fit the whole duck head in my mouth! Yumm.... duck!!


My aunt took us out the harbor. This is just one of the beautiful shots. It was a perfect night. Just the right weather and gorgeous!


1 comment:

James said...

Wow Sam, you should frame this harbor shot and put it up on the wall at the house somewhere! One of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Can you get me a copy for my desktop?

Thanks!
James