Thursday, February 9, 2012

Drained

Tonight, I feel drained. Not so much physically as mentally and emotionally.

My awesome mother in law kept our older kids yesterday and part of today so that James and I could take our midterms. Each one took about 3 hours. So 3 hour test yesterday and 3 hour test today. And not three I know what I'm doing hours. Three I have no clue and no confidence in my abilities in this class hours. Sucky!

And then this afternoon I heard a song that brought me to tears thinking about my dad. Most days I do pretty well with my emotions about this. But today wasn't one of those. It was a I miss him and I miss him a lot kinda day.

So tonight I'm drained. I'm just feeling down and spent. I'm hoping to find some more joy tomorrow because today was hard.

Sent from Sam's iPhone

No comments: