Sunday, January 1, 2012

New years resolutions- A Better Me

I must say I like the new year. I like resolutions. A time to set over all goals and push to better. That is my focus this year. To be a "better me". Not a perfect me. So if I don't do each of these or do them perfectly that is okay with me. Just to try to do them or be better at each category is truly my goal. I just like something specific too so that I can be able to somewhat measure my progress rather than just saying be more of x.

So here are my little notes of what I'm trying to do to better myself in the upcoming year. And yep with blogging this I can check one off today. :)

New years resolutions- A Better Me

Better mom- Fun Friday
Try to do something fun each Friday with the kids

Better wife- 2 dates a month
Set up 2 dates each month for James and I

Better Physically- Running And Biking
Run one race at a 10 minute mile pace
Do one bike race with James

Better Emotionally- Blogging and Crafting
Blog something each day and hopefully take one picture every day
30 minutes of crafting every week

Better Spiritually- Scripture Study
5 minutes of Book of Mormon everyday

Better Financially- No Spending Month
Complete a no spending month challenge in February


Sent from Sam's iPhone

No comments: