Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The dentist.

Went to the dentist today. Truly I do like my dentist. He is a nice guy, does good work, and sings oldies to you in the process. But I must say I really don't like going to the dentist. I don't like how my mouth feels afterwards. My jaw has had popping problems since I was a teen so I hate holding my mouth open for long periods because it hurts and pops more after. And my teeth just in general ache after. Probably because I'm a lousy patient who doesn't floss regularly.

But I'm proud to say my daughter is great. She hopped right up and pleasantly let them clean away the sugar bugs out of her mouth. Because girls have pink sugar bugs and boys have blue ones. And proudly showed me her new Ariel toothbrush and hair accessory that she got to pick out for being so good! Love that girl.

Ben however screamed a bunch. Not because he was having his teeth looked at- the kid didn't even have an appointment. He screamed because he didn't want to leave dad so that dad could get his X-rays done. Ugh. Just wait in 6 months we are going for them to clean his teeth. That should be fun.

Sent from Sam's iPhone

No comments: