So the way I always do these is that I will fill it out, but I'm a bit of a party pooper and don't tag forward to anyone. Mostly because they have probably already been tagged.
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Being done with morning sickness. This is absolutely the worst part of being pregnant for me. I think it is probably worse that my labor was. Just because it goes on and on and on.
2. Finding out if I'm having a boy or girl. I would never choose to go for a surprise!
3. My next doctor appointment to hear the heartbeat.
4. Being crafty. I have been sick and not really gotten to do anything creative for a while. So I'm ready to start something. I think a painting or two.
5. Sariah walking. While I'm not in a hurry, I know it will open a whole new world of trouble making, but I am looking forward to it.
6. Looking through the wedding pictures I did for my sister in law. I'm planning to do that today.
7. Nap time.
8. Getting the house clean- well even just cleaner would be good.
8 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Went to choir practice.
3. Successfully made it through the day without throwing up.
4. Took a nap with Sariah.
5. Had eggs and hash browns for dinner.
6. Read some more of the book I'm working on- Great Expectations.
7. Watched an episode of 17 Kids and Counting in great amazement. I don't know how that lady does it!
8. Snuggled with Sariah on the couch.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Relax more. I know I worry to much.
2. Take a week off of work and not feel guilty.
3. Be better at asking people to babysit so that James and I actually went on date nights more often.
4. Blog every day with something exciting.
5. Teach Sariah how to type while I dictate to her. Since she is obsessed with the keyboard while I work.
6. Go back to school for my Masters.
7. Be more outgoing and hang out with friends more.
8. Work on less sleep. I'm a sleep-aholic!
8 Shows I Enjoy:
1. American Idol
2. Biggest Loser
5. John and Kate plus 8
6. Elmo's World- I enjoy how much Sariah loves this show.
8. Project Runway