Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hospital Gown

So yesterday I finally got on the ball and took Sariah in for her 1 year well baby visit (about a month and a half late.) Usually they just have me get her down to her diaper for the doctor to check her out. But this was a different nurse and she began looking through the drawers and then said I'll be right back, I need to get her a gown. Then she brought in this little kid gown. I had to tie it tighter in the back to have it stay on. I just gushed at how cute I thought it looked. So while I waited for the doctor, I took some pictures!
















8 comments:

Anie said...

I have never seen little hospital gowns like that, so cute! Cute, pics, she is so energetic, luv it!

Alaska Law said...

How cute!

RitterB's said...

How funny! I bet I can guess which nurse you got...

KC Mom said...

I've never seen those before...way cute!
I love that last picture...back at cha mom!!

McAtee Family said...

I love those gowns!! When Haley was about Sariah's age, she was in the hospital. Her gown was so cute and I loved it so much that the nurses told me to take it home. Haley now uses it for her "sick" dolls.

Rebecca said...

I love little kid hospital gowns and Sariah looks super cute. Jeremiah loved how roomy his was. He didn't like his regular clothes after his stay.

Ryan & Tiffany said...

Super cute! It's funny how things that are smaller than normal can make something cute. :) Your valentine vases turned out darling, what a good idea!

Colton Anne said...

So cute! We had a gown for Kayley's 3 yr for the first time and I couldn't get over how cute it was. I love those!