Monday, December 1, 2008

Exciting baby things

So a few things I need to post about my baby. She started actually crawling last week. Before she was doing her own thing of sort of swimming on her side. It worked. It got her places and was really cute to watch. But this last week on Tuesday the 25th, she actually did real crawling. Legs up and going along like she'd been doing it for years!!

Also she has a figured out one of her toys. She has a toy that you drop a ball into the top and at the bottom it hits a button that makes giggling noises and then it comes out the side. She she would every once in a while get lucky and get a ball in, but now.....she can get them in exactly. She has figured out how to let go at the top instead of throwing it and hoping it gets in.

She is as always jabbering up a storm. She says hi- which is REALLY cute. Yesterday she even said hi daddy. But other than that I have no clue what she is saying. But she is definitely a talker!

So just a few developments. She will be 11 months on the 7th so I know that means she is almost one. Although I'm denying it. I'm really not ready for her to be one. I love her being small and staying a baby. It goes by all to fast. But every moment with her is amazing!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I can't believe that beautiful baby of yours will be one so soon! :)

Unknown said...

I wish you could keep her tiny forever too! She is such a doll and growing up wayyy to fast.

Anonymous said...

Sariah is just the cutest thing ever and you're right- cherish every moment because it does go fast!!