Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love people who can't count

I know what you are thinking an accountant that likes people who can't count?? No it isn't for job security...it is for sugary goodness!!! So I did a last minute road trip yesterday with Kiera. It was a blast. Long drive for our poor little babies' bums...but I had fun hanging out and chatting. On the way back, we were hitting traffic and weather in Independence. Kiera suggested since we were already going slow we might as well pull off and grab some donuts. I tried really hard to talk her out of it, but there was no stopping the woman!!! hahaha Okay whatever..I said yes as soon as I heard the word Krispy.

I decided on donut holes to take home. So I ordered 2 dozen. To make this simple that should have been 24. When the girl handed Kiera the box she was like wow that is heavy. The girl behind the counter said yeah I can't count. So I just threw a bunch in.


Below is after James and I snacked on them last night and some of today and I think there are still over 40!!!


Again....I love when people can't count! hehehe YUM YUM!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha!! You scored!

Sean Smith said...

I love how that works sometimes. Donut holes, people can't count. $20 bill, EVERYBODY is an accountant, unless you go to McDonald's in Creve Couer, Missouri. I almost made $25 off of them in high school. I was honest and gave the money back.

Anie said...

That made my day!!!