Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hoarding

I watched an old Oprah the other day about hoarders. It was
interesting and of course gave me some decluttering motivation.

But then te next day I got a little worried about Sariah. Is she
already turning into a hoarder? She used to just tuck her bears back
in on her bed. But lately she has been finding random things and
filling her bed throughout the day. I don't know where this came from
but as you can see from the pictures she gets quite a collection going
- even before her nap. Which I then remove for her nap and she does a
new one before bed time.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so funny! At least she puts everything where you can find it and she's not hiding things in odd hard-to-find places!

Unknown said...

Ha!! Should we come and perform and intervention?!!
She has begun the 2 year old pack rat syndrome and I love it! Brings back great memories. What a doll.

Unknown said...

She can't help it...it's in the Ransom/Mayo bloodline!

McAtee Family said...

Break her of this habit NOW!!! Haley did this when she was 2 and it is only getting worse. I nipped it with Sophie - it is soooo much better. With Haley, there is little things crammed everywhere and she has a panic attack if we even mention throwing anything out - that girl loves her stuff.

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

I didn't know hoarding could be so cute!