Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Projects revealed...

So I'm starting to finally finish some projects. But of course I can take some time out to blog them! :)





So Cheryl asked me to post pictures of my paintings.


Both paintings started with a painting I found online that I liked. That is what the inspiration photo is. Not that mine are exactly like it but I also didn't think it up all by myself!



This first one is above our couch. I'm still debating whether it looks really nice or "handmade" (in a not good way.)



Close up of tree:






INSPIRATION PICTURE:



And I must give HUGE PROPS to my hubby. He is so patient with me having all my stuff out all over the house. And also is always willing to help me hang things-even when they aren't very easy to put up and get even and level...and well you get the point - HE ROCKS!!





This next one is on my wall by the stairs. I love it. And so far have had a ton of compliments. Which makes me feel a little more confident in myself.





Trying to show you where it is in the house:


INSPIRATION PICTURE:

If you want to see them in person- just invite yourself over! I won't mind!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sis, if you decide you can't live with the one over the couch I would gladly hang it in my house. I did not realize how talented you are in painting. You and James got all the artist genes!!

Kiera said...

WOW! That is amazing! I am so impressed with you! I cant wait to see them in person!

Unknown said...

Holy cow....I didn't know you meant real artwork!! You painted these?? Good job! Also, did you make those beads on the ribbon necklace too? If so, you've gotten really good at that!

atrabilious creature said...

WOW Sam, I am amazed! You are really broadening your artistic talents. So cool! I'm going to have to come by soon. I want to see all your neat stuff in person!
:)