Monday, October 6, 2008

Jewerly Class

Hey, so I'm trying to do a jewerly class in the ward. So far only 2 people have responded. So I figure I will post it on here and see if anyone else wants to come. (ie: You don't have to be in my ward.) I'm just going to do 2 necklaces that are pretty simple and in my opinion cheap:




















$5













$4



















So if you want to come please let me know. If you want to bring your own beadwork, then go ahead- I would love to see what other people are working on. If you want to make one of these, just let me know which one or both!

(Sorry this pictures aren't great quality- they are from my phone because I was too lazy to get out my real camera!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! Those are cool!
I tagged you on my blog!!

Kiera said...

When is your class?