Thursday, October 9, 2008

My reply to being tagged

So I'm sort of anti tagging. It just isn't my thing. I don't really like forwards either. So I will reply to Cheryl's tagging me in my own way. Which is to break the rules.



Here are the RULES, because you know these tags always have rules . . .

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



I'm only going to follow rules 1 and 2. Sorry to spoil the fun!



My Tagger: Cheryl http://kckanenwishers.blogspot.com/ and Tiffany http://gradyvillekc.blogspot.com/



My 7 facts:



1) I hate to iron. I bought a steamer to try to avoid ironing. I have found that steaming is just a step above, but I still dislike it.



2) I like to run. It is sometimes hard to motivate myself to do it. But I really enjoy it.



3) I'm currently listening to Steven Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People on CD when I drive.



4) I do accounting for a small company right now. I have started taking on a few people's personal accounting and think some day I might switch to that. Not really sure how you get into the market, but if opportunities come up I would definately take them.



5) I love to take serious naps. And by serious I mean 2-3 hours.



6) Lately, I've become addicted to the financial shows. Not really about the economy persay, but rather about ways to cut back and save. With all the yucky news about the economy, people are again talking about budgeting and ways to save. I love that stuff.

7) I really want to be a great photographer some day. Right now I do it on the side, but I would love to do more of it and feel more confident in my abilities.

No comments: