Sunday, October 26, 2008

Neverland

So last Friday was our ward Halloween party. Those of you who know me well, know that I love dressing for Halloween. And even more that I'm obsessed with costumes that all go together. So this year, it wasn't just James and I that I needed to coordinate- we had to include Sariah in on the fun. After many sleepless nights (hehehe j/k) I finally narrowed down the costumes to Peter Pan. Specifically: James was Peter Pan, I was Wendy and Sariah was Tinkerbell. Here's the pics:




Here's more of just Sariah (since I know that is what you really want to see!):













Costume Breakdown:

James: I made the shirt and hat and since he insisted on not wearing tights- he wore some brown pants he already owned.

Sam: Kiera and I hit the thrift stores that morning and luckily found this perfect blue nightgown for only $3.15.

Sariah: I made the tutu skirt, wings, and shoes and she already had the onesie, sweater, and tights.

6 comments:

Colton Anne said...

So cute! I hope you guys are doing well! Your little girl is so cute! We should get together sometime...we live in Grain Valley now!

Tina said...

That's too cute! I'm surprised you found a blue nightgown like that at the thrift store. It works perfectly with the other costumes. It must have been meant to be!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable. You are a creative genius!

LA Law said...

You are all too cute!

Unknown said...

That's so great that you all dress up together! What will you guys be when you have more kids??

atrabilious creature said...

That is the best costumed crew I have seen yet. You guys rock!