Friday, October 17, 2008

IT's all about the projects

So lately I've been really interested in all sorts of new projects. And yesterday I realized that I may have too many to keep track of. I made a list and currently have about 9 I'm working on. With another 10 that I want to start. Most of the ones I'm working on are close to done. Just needing the final touches. So I have resolved to finish what I'm in progress on before I start anything else (or buy supplies for anything else.) So when I get something done, I will try to post pictures. I'm almost finished with the art work for the living room and then I will do some pictures of the newly decorated living room and kitchen.

I have also come to realize that this may be an avoidance technique. I'm trying to avoid my real job and so I start all the crafty things I enjoy more. If only I could make money at the crafty things!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I hear ya! It would be nice if we could reasonably make money on all those crafty things. At least sometimes we save money by not buying them already crafted by someone else...not that we shouldn't support our fellow crafters! ;)

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

Is listmaking a technique to help procrastinate actually completing a project? If so I will have to start making more lists. I hate completing projects because when you do, you realize that you will never be done with "all" the projects. There will always be another one to take it's place

Unknown said...

Whoa...10 projects...your list is gonna stress me out!! Just knowing someone else is piling projects on herself like it do causes anxiety. I need to see your artwork.

atrabilious creature said...

Oh Sam, I am SO the same way! Here I am online, reading your blog and avoiding my online homework! LOL
Why oh why can't life be fun all the time?!