Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not moving

Well it is official now. We have decided not to move. James has told the company. He has had an interview here that we are waiting to hear back about, but he plans to look here and switch companies. A lot of thought and discussion has gone into the decision. We both feel that it is the best decision for our family to stay here. It is nice to have a decision made. Now we just wait to find another job. Thankfully, James is still working so we have time. I'm very happy to stay here. I always told James I would support the decision he made. Part of me does think that it would have been exciting to go, but it has just made me realize that we should travel more. Often we hold back because of expense or time, but I want to see more of the amazing world we live in. But to stay here means still being near friends and family and Sariah will grow up around the people we love. I'm excited to stay and now have a new perspective on not waiting for things, but just going and doing!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah! I'm glad to see you stay! Amen to the traveling! Go see the world girl!

Unknown said...

You can always come out here and see us!!!

atrabilious creature said...

So glad to hear that; I would miss you all so terribly! I hear you about traveling....we just need to do it!

Unknown said...

I'm alright with that!! Stick around, we like seeing you.

Kiera said...

Here's to Vacations!!!