Thursday, May 29, 2008

Job offer accepted

Ok so today was AWESOME!! James had his second interview yesterday and today received and accepted a job offer. He will be switching companies in 2 weeks. He will be working for BATS. Some of you know that this is where Melissa works and our really good friend Jessi. So we are very excited. This means definitely staying here. It also means he will be working less hours (a lot less overtime) and that makes me BEYOND happy!! I'm excited as it is a great company and I think it will be a great career move for him. It is sad because we loved the people that he worked with at Van Luin, so I will miss them. But the wait is finally over and we finally have an answer/decision. I feel so good! I was never blessed with patience, so I'm happy to know!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

That's very EXCITING!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you. What will he be doing for that company, and what kind of company is it?

Kiera said...

That's Great! Congratulations... BATS is a great company to work for!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Wahoo!! I love when people don't move.

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

Did I tell you that Jessi shows up to work everyday with a whip so she can beat her minions into submission?