Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sundays and Scrabble

So when we lived with my parents, we all played Scrabble a lot. It is one of their favorite games and it is nice and relaxed so you can still talk while playing. Usually, my dad and James are neck and neck and me and my mom are pretty close. It is always interesting. I don't think I've ever won......but who's keeping track of that. This last Sunday, we had them over to our house for cookies and scrabble. I made no bakes and oatmeal raisin cookies while we played. I think that dad won, maybe it was James...again who keeps track. It was a lot of fun though. And I got to snap these cute pictures of my parents with Sariah afterwards:

She still doesn't know what to think of Grandpa's beard:



2 comments:

Catherine said...

those are REALLY great photos and memories. Thanks for sharing. PS: I like your red wall. Did you paing the whole kitchen like that?

Unknown said...

That top photo of your dad and Sariah is my favorite...so priceless.