Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our new chair

So a few weeks back, Sariah successfully flipped herself out of the Bumbo. Which meant it was time for a new chair! So I didn't want to get a big high chair. They seem so bulky and I liked having her right at the table with us- with them Bumbo. So we found this:

And no don't get excited. She doesn't really drink out of her cup. Right now it is still just a toy! :( I put water in it with the hope that she will drink, but no luck yet. And yes I've tried helping her put it in her mouth- she doesn't like it when I do this as she is trying to play with it.

2 comments:

atrabilious creature said...

Aw! I hope she wasn't hurt flipping out of her bumbo! I like the chair you got; you can easily take it with you to restaurants and family dinners. :)

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

What a cutie. So big sitting up in her little chair. Her face is starting to lose the baby look and is getting more of the little girl/princess look. Sigh i guess they all have to grow up sometime