Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cheetah Shoes

Ok, so my friend Jessi got these ADORABLE shoes for Sariah. But she has such tiny feet, I had to wait forever to put them on her. Now they finally fit! Look how cute:




She looks super tall when James holds her like this:

Doesn't she look just like her mommy? (Only yes she still looks tanner than me. Not that that is really all that hard to do! )


Look I'm standing!! (Okay I am still holding on the her onesie from the back, but she is doing pretty good I think!)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

As my girls would say..."Cheetahliscious!"

Catherine said...

She is cute, the shoes are cute, You're ALL cute! She's growing up fast . . .

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

I am going to be soooo mad if she starts walk when I'm not around. She is soooo huge!! It's only been two weeks can't you keep her from growing. Those shoes are so cute, don't let Jessi fool you, I picked them out, by hand, after hours of deliberation on what could possibly make her feet even one infinitesimal bit cuter than they already are.