Monday, December 1, 2014

Take time for me?

So I've actually thought about this a lot lately. Even before the baby came. But then I also read a great blog about being more hospitable to yourself. Taking time to replenish yourself so you have more to give to others. 

I'm still not sure I have a great answer for how or what I should do for this. I haven't crafted for a long time. And I know my creative soul longs for that. I feel a pull to have more scripture study and more meaningful spiritual connections. I desire to be a better and more connected friend. And in a few weeks I will be able to get back on the exercise bandwagon. I also have to balance my exhaustion that always comes with having a newborn. Any free time usually goes to taking a nap which is needed for my body but doesn't fulfill my soul's needs. 

But how to find time. Or rather take time. Because time truly is a limited resource. And I do feel that I have to take time from other places and give it back to myself.


So I don't have a good solution but I know I have a problem. 😀. Hopefully I can work out a good solution too.

 And just for cuteness. Look how chubby her little face is getting. Finally filling out those perfect cheeks. 

No comments: