Monday, September 9, 2013

Juice reboot

So I have some motivation to blog a little journey I'm taking with my sister. I finally convinced her to watch the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. She's been having serious health issues well most of her life. But lately they've been unbearable. And the doctors so far have no real answers. So I kept telling her about various healing diets. Ones that are extreme but also have shown extreme results. So I was still majorly surprised when the day after she told me she watched it and was ready to give it a try a serious try. She's aiming for like 20 days or more. I'm planning to join her for 3-5 days. Right now the plan is 5 unless by day three I no longer have 3 kids because the grumpies have taken over mommy and I can't handle them anymore. 

So tonight I prepped my morning and lunch juice. Yes it is better the fresher you can drink it. But I also know that time and busyness can sabotage any diet plan I have. So I prepped tonight. 

Tomorrow I'll take my stats so I can compare. 

Wish me luck on my "Reboot with Joe". 

No comments: