Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You may get sick

Of hearing about me talk about being sick. But since that is my life right now well that is the blog. Just wait a few months and check back in then for something more interesting.

Today was a day that I'm fighting to be present. I felt pretty good yesterday and of course over did it. Let me also say that it doesn't take much. I went to the bank, did lunch with my mom and sisters, and went to Sam's club with my sister. And by the time I got home from that, I realized it was more than I should have.

So I have paid for it today. Thankfully I'm not throwing up but I'm fighting the urge for sure. Luckily, my mother in law came up to the airport this morning and came by to help me afterwards. And then my sister took Sariah for a play date with her cousins while Ben napped. If not for that I'm sure I would have been really bad off.

So I'm fighting to be present. To be able to play with my kids and talk with them. To be able to enjoy being pregnant. To be able to just get off the darn couch. I am thankful that I picked out very comfortable couches for my home. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, girl! I hope you are past this before I hit my prescribed bed rest time (after transfer). If not, we will text/chat at each other from our comfy couches. ;)

Anonymous said...

And that you have an ipad you can use on your couch! :)