Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oh just one by the way

I'm a slacker at getting the sonogram pictures scanned. I will try to do that next week. I have had two sonograms already- lucky me. I have small subchorionic hemorrhage. It is pretty common and they aren't concerned so don't get all worried. It can actually happen just as sort of like a bruise from implantation. But they did a follow up sonogram to check on it.

But that isn't really point of this post. The point is to address the questions of whether there might be 2 babies since I'm so sick. My sister was giving me a super hard time in fact that it was twins. I told her that if it was I would take her out to a nice steak dinner. So after my first sonogram I had to call her. I said "so where do you want to go for your steak dinner?" PAUSE. she says "WHAT?". Well I had to give it up at that point. There is only one baby! Both sonograms confirmed just one baby.

So just to confirm. Only one baby is on the way!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Anie Dyer said...

Congrats Sam, that is really exciting. I hope you get feeling better quickly, but at least it is for a good cause right?

Tina said...

'Glad the sonogram showed good news. I have to admit that I got a little excited when you mentioned the possibility of twins. 'Not sure why because I'm scared of having multiples if we succeed at IVF. It is a bit more likely for us. Yikes! Okay I need to repeat this to myself, "One baby is good. One baby is good."