Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MIRACLE

Sariah just pooped in the potty! I seriously never thought it would happen. She pretty much refused to and would wait for you to put her diaper back on I swear! With the weather being horrible we have been inside the past two days. Wearing big girl underwear and for most of this morning going around bear bottom- just Sariah not the rest of us.

She has been going in and out of the bathroom with only some prompting. But I told her this morning if she went poop in the potty we would go swimming. Which she has been dying to do since we joined the Y a few weeks ago. And during lunch she went in all on her own and it finally happened.

Can you tell I'm excited? I haven't been very good with the whole potty training thing so this is a major break through in my opinion. Whooohooo Sariah!!

Sent from Sam's iPhone

No comments: