Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cali- Morning at James and Tina’s

I’m sure that all the pictures from my California trip will have to be spread out over several posts.  So we will start with this. 

I went to California from November 19th- December 3rd.  I flew out with my sister, Meg, and she stayed from the 19th through the 23rd.  I dropped her at the airport and picked up James who stayed until the 3rd.  So the first half of the trip with stayed with my brother’s fiancé Liz and saw my family (both of my brothers are stationed there) which lives south of LA by about 2 hours- or 8 hours if you count in traffic.  And then the second half, James and I stayed with his Grandma in Camarillo which is about an hour north of LA.  It was a great trip.  I was super tired by the end and pretty much ready to be home.  Could have had something to do with the fact that Ben didn’t sleep past 6 am until the last day.  But now that I have been home for a few months and it is super cold and snowy and my mom is sending me beautiful pictures from out there--- well I think I’m ready to go back.  Smile

 

So James and Tina had us over for breakfast.  And James made the most yummy pancakes- PUMPKIN WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS.  I’m still needing the recipe.  So these pictures are from that morning.

Liz with Ben

IMG_3172

Ben being carried in his favorite position- a sack-o-tators hold as we like to call it. 

IMG_3173

James slaving away over our yummy breakfast.

IMG_3174

The girls enjoying themselves.  Alex is Liz’s daughter and the whole trip Sariah called her “that girl.”  She knew her name because if you asked her who “that girl” was then she would say Alex.  But she still kept saying- where’s that girl or I like that girl or I want to play with that girl.  It was super funny!

IMG_3176

IMG_3181

Ben and James veggin out at the TV

IMG_3183

The famous Lucy

IMG_3195 edit

Sariah decided to be brave and play with Lucy and her tug.  It was pretty cute.  And of course Lucy won. 

IMG_3204

IMG_3207IMG_3208IMG_3209

IMG_3211IMG_3214

1 comment:

Tina said...

Yep. Lucy always wins! He-he. Great pictures. :)