Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's been a while

Well after getting back from vacation I had ever intention of posting blogs for each day with what we did and pictures, but when I got back it was back to life in fast forward. I still plan to post about my vacation, but for now I'm just wanting to get something posted!!

So here are a few things that have been going on in my world:

James has started a new job. He loves it! I love it! Especially the hours! He is now off work by five and we actually get to spend some time together at night!

I survived Youth Conference. I did pictures for youth conf last year when they did the handcart trek. Mind you I was in early pregnancy and sick for a lot of it, but I managed and really enjoyed it. So they asked me to do them again this year. So Sariah and I got to experience much of youth conference again! If you are curious about it, I did a separately blog with the pictures this year it is at www.plattecityyouthconference.blogspot.com.

Sariah's teeth are really showing now. I will try to get a picture up soon. She has had her 2 bottom teeth for a while now and now they are showing when she smiles really big.

Sariah has ROLLED OVER!! Okay it has only happened once, but yes she has officially gone from her stomach to her back!!

James' sister Jessie has moved in with us. She was living with her boyfriend and they have finally called it quits. She also took over James' position with his old company and plans to go to NY with them. So in the mean time she is living with us.

Well that's a glimpse into life for me.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

tag your it!
check out my site

Tina said...

Having you live with us was so fun! I hope you enjoy having your sister in-law live with you as much as I did! ;)