Friday, January 24, 2014

Do you smell cheese?

I was trying to get the house back in order before heading out to a baby shower.  I was upstairs doing laundry and had just started a load.  I went into the hall and smelled a weird sort of cheese smell.  I went into my room and the smell went away.  I thought that was odd.  But in my busy state I was trying hard to finish getting laundry done. 

About 10 minutes later, Ben comes up.  “Umm mommy….Eli is downstairs spraying parmesan cheese everywhere.”

Yes, the weird cheese smell was parmesan cheese.  Which now covered pretty much my entire wood floor.  From the front door, across the wood path, throughout the kitchen and dining room.  And let me tell you that stuff is hard to sweep up.  Just moist enough it sticks the broom, but fine enough that it is hard to get it all. 

Boys!

No comments: