Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Christmas- Yes I know it is February

So I know I’m a little behind.  But the point is that I put stuff on here, not that I do it perfectly.  So here are some fun pictures from the Mayo Family Kids Exchange.  Up next will be individual shots of each grandkid.

Just hanging out..

IMG_1154

Gotta have a few goofy face pictures- Thanks Rhianna.

IMG_1157

Ben was a super helper and handed out all of the presents.

IMG_1168

Daddy and Eli

IMG_1169

So excited and patiently waiting for the go ahead.

IMG_1171

And…..open

IMG_1181

Putting on the hot new hats..

IMG_1193

Mommy and Eli- yes I’m holding his hands to keep him from ripping the hat right off.

 

IMG_1209

And the well intentioned group shot.  Yes lots of tears, groans, pokes, and complaints.  No not everyone is looking at the same time.  We did try bribery but well you can see it didn’t work so well.

IMG_1230

 

IMG_1229

IMG_1228

No comments: