Thursday, May 3, 2012

The journey

It seems like we as people at attached to outcomes.  We want to get to the end or finish or be there.  So it is so hard to "enjoy" the journey of a stressful situation.  Even when I know and have the peace that everything will work out the journey to get there can still be rough.  Right now life is a frenzy.  There are many changes taking place and I often find myself just wanting to be done. I wish I could enjoy the process more, because I know that is important too.

Trying to sell two houses and building a third is well pretty overwhelming at times.  It looks like we have one house sold so that has done wonders for my outlook.  I'm starting to see the end that I knew would come.  I know that it will all work out, but man in the meantime it is a LOT of work!!  

No comments: