Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To be thankful

So I was listening to an Oprah podcast the other day and she was interviewing the author of Simple Abundance. They were talking about gratitude journals. You are supposed to write 5 things each day that you are grateful for. Now this isn't a new concept to me. I've heard lots of talks at church on journals and they all usually talk about gratitude journals. But for some reason this time it touched me. So I've started one. I don't always write everyday but I try. It has given me a focus to my journal that I like. It has helped me think more. I usually write my daily stuff here so I don't want to rewrite it in a journal. Nothing life altering has happened yet, but we'll see!

2 comments:

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

I am grateful for the Ransom Me blog and the smiles I get from cute pictures of Baby Sariah!

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be fun to start a gratitude blog that your friends could come on each day and enter their 5 things?