Thursday, August 21, 2008

I love to eat paper

Ok. So you always wonder why they have to put warnings on things like say a plastic bag. That a plastic bag is not a toy. And you think to yourself- or at least I did- why of course it isn't...I would never give my child a plastic bag to play with. And yet... They just love them so much that you then realize the warning is needed. Well alone with plastic bags, Sariah loves paper. I mean she loves it. To wrinkle it up in her hands, eat it, turn it over and over. So the other day I had her in her jumeroo a little to close to my bag of recycling aparently. Before I know is she has this piece of paper and is eating it. And as happy as can be!



2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is SO adorable! She is growing up!!! That picture of her on the laptop is so cute, what is her blog address?!?!?

Rebecca said...

Love the computer pics!! She is a doll. Claire loved magazine paper. I remember plenty of times fishing out slobber covered paper from her mouth. Gross, huh?! But she was happy!