Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Life happens

So I've been trying to do a lot lately and my blog has suffered. I'm trying to work on a more regular schedule, care for Sariah, do my church calling, be a good wife, clean my house, etc, etc. But this week I have spent most of my time painting. I'm trying to get our livingroom, kitchen, and hallway painted. I was hoping to have it done last night, but it was just impossible. See last night I started an enrichment group for church about home decor and interior design. I wanted to have my house all cute and perfect and FINISHED. But life happens. So I had most of it done, but the entry way wasn't finished and the kitchen wasn't started. So next month I have promised to have them done. I will have to take a few days off because I have thrown my shoulder out again. When it is done I will post pictures for everyone to ohhh and ahhh over. I'm very excited about it and will be so happy when I'm done. It is nice to have your home feel warm and inviting. Maybe we will throw a party when I'm done!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Life so happens! And you know what?! My sister in-law is a “Wonder Woman!” I don’t know how you do it all, Sam. And I won’t even try to keep up. I’ll just admire you from afar…as you run past me in the marathon while planning a church talk in your head. You know I love you in your non-“Wonder Woman” moments too! ;)

Cari said...

I know the feeling! We are still trying to get everything organized and we have now been in the house for a year. We actually had the sister missionaries help us with some of the painting. They loved it! Missionaries are such a great resource that we often forget about. We should get together sometime.

Unknown said...

Can I help you??