Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nothing definate but...

Well, it is looking like we will be moving soon. The company is still in the process of finding a location. James said that they seem to be impressed with Stamford, CT. It is on the coast of Connecticut and just up from NY. I have looked online and it looks beautiful. Everything is seeming to work out that we can do right now. We plan to rent our house to my sister, my boss has said he would be open to me staying with the company and remoting from NY, and James feels very positive about the company offering a good compensation for the move. So currently, we plan to move unless something happens that tells us otherwise.

My patience is still being tested by the lack of detail and playing the waiting game. I think soon they will find a location and then everything will probably fall into place more quickly than I can handle, but waiting on the location is holding back everything else.

2 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

That's exciting! I'm sure it will be hard, but amazing. Keep us posted.

Kelli said...

WHAT????? I didn't know about this. When????