Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Keep moving forward

So I always have this debate on the blog.  I wish I was someone who always stayed caught up and got everything blogged when it happened.  But I know that will never be.  I have started a little side project to have photo books printed, so that I have books that the kids and I can flip through to see old photos.  I like to scrapbook, but honestly don’t make the time for it.  I realized when I was looking for “naughty” kid photos that it is hard to go through and scan all my photos on the computer.  And more than that the kids have no way of looking at photos.  So with that in mind, I’ve decided on the blog to mostly keep moving forward.  If I want to go back and post an irresistibly cute photo then no biggie, but I’m not going to stress if every life event does not end up on the blog.  I’m happy to still be blogging.  I was slow to start compared to many of my friends, but most of my friends are not still doing it.  Which makes me a little sad.  I guess Instagram and Facebook are easier.  But I loved blog stalking and miss it a little.   

No comments: