Monday, July 2, 2012

Busy, Hectic, Crazy, Overwhelming

Pretty sure I used all of those words at some point last week to describe my life.  Last week was a bit too much, so I feel much better now that it is done. 

Last week included:

Last Sunday- Open house with 2 couples coming through, a third showing was scheduled but cancelled.

3 other showings scheduled during the week - 1 cancelled but the other two showed and it meant getting the house ready 3 times. 

School-Midterm week.  I'm in two classes so this involved the regular homework, reading, discussions and then on top of that a team project for one class and an indepth case study/paper for the other class.

Eli is working on teeth so there were some sleepless nights.

Multiple runs with one at 5am.  Not sure my brain was at all awake for that one.

James was gone every night and then Saturday morning for Corporate Challenge events.

Sariah was so happy to go to a friend's birthday party.

Preparing a lesson for church where I teach the Gospel Doctrine Class.

Then James was sick this Sunday so I got the pleasure of all 3 kids by myself.

....

Just a few reasons I'm glad the week is over.  Life is still busy.  We are still trying to sell our house and so thankful for all of the showings even if it is a lot to get the house perfect for them. 

We are still building a house and hope to go by tonight to check the progress.  It has just been too busy to get over there. 

We are still in school but thankful to be past midterm week. 

....

I am thankful for my crazy life though.  I have healthy kids.  We are enjoying the library's summer reading program and going to farmers markets every week (often multiples in a week). 

I am thankful for a huband that works so hard so that I can be home with our kids.

I am thankful for friends and family that has helped everytime I have a showing and just giving me the strength I need to keep going. 

No comments: