Sunday, April 22, 2012

Showing

So sitting in church today I get a call from a number I don't recognize. I just let it go to voicemail. Then at the beginning of Sunday school I think I should probably listen to that voicemail and just make sure it isn't important.

So the voicemail was someone asking to see our house!!! I called back right away and set the time for as late as they could which was 3. It was already almost 11. And I knew the house was a WRECK!! We had spent all weekend working on our rental and we have early church so flew out of there this morning.

So James finagled someone to teach his class. I get my mom set up to come get our kids. We grab the kids from their classes and race home.

We start frantically cleaning and prepping. James fed the kids lunch and my mom came and picked them up so they could go to her ward. Yep my kids got about 4.5 hours of church today--SUCH TROOPERS!!

We barely finish and the lookers showed up right at 3.

I feel like collapsing in a heap tonight. What a crazy overwhelming day!!

But they said they were interested!!

Sent from Sam's iPhone

No comments: