Friday, March 9, 2012

Super pain

Okay I know it doesn't look like much but I'm in crazy pain and plan to take the rest of the day off. Hehe okay maybe not take the day off but this is super painful. I was cleaning the fridge. There are these little slide pieces that change the drawers humidity. One was stuck and I stubbornly decided I would force it. And yes I got it unstuck, but in the process did some serious damage to my thumb nail. I have broken it about halfway down. And if you've never done this then you don't know that it is the injury that keeps on giving. Aka anytime you put any pressure on it a little more of the nail tries to pull off the skin. So now I'm super thumb bandaid girl. And it still hurts so bad!!

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

OOUUCCHH!!!!!! I cringed just seeing the picture of your thumbnail. About a year ago I was hurriedly sewing something on my sewing maching and somehow I managed to sew right through the center of my thumb nail. Having the needle go all the way through my finger wasn't nearly so painful as having a cracked thumbnail that took FOREVER to heal and grow out. I feel your pain sister.