Friday, March 23, 2012

Everyday

Must blog everyday.....

So I don't always get my resolution to blog everyday done. Especially not lately with the busyness of life and lack of sleep. But that is life right?

Tonight James and I slipped away to catch a movie- The Hunger Games. It was great. I think we both just needed a night out and away. Super happy to have Nana back to help watch the kids. They love having her and I love being able to ask her.

It was so nice to have a week off from classes that starting back up this week has been hard. I'm up late tonight doing school work when I would just assume be in bed. But when it is all done I know I will be glad I did it. At least that is what I tell myself on nights like this.

Okay there is my random thoughts for today.

Sent from Sam's iPad 2

No comments: