Saturday, October 1, 2011

Project

Okay so yes these are sad, sad phone pictures of the current project. I promise it looks much better in person!  But if I don't post something then it will be 6 months from now before I do anything. 

I rescued this old window from my parent's basement. My mom and sister thought I was crazy, but I saw potential. I thought I was going to do vinyl on it with like family rules type stuff that I keep seeing. But I started it and then gave the cricut back to my aunt and really just felt unmotivated by it. 

Then I saw some window panes with photos and decided to try this. I took the word miracles for two reasons. One I had already done it in vinyl so it was easy. And two I would like to remind myself of the small daily miracles in my life. 


I'm slowly just printing pictures at home and plan to fill in the whole thing with my favorite photos of our family. I'm honestly just sticking them up there with double sided tape.  Hoping that it will be something that is simple and I will actually do and that I can rearrange on a whim.  So here is the progress so far...





Sent from Sam's iPhone

1 comment:

The Jade Family said...

I like it, very cool Sam! Your family is so adorable. The kids look just like you and James. They get their good looks from their mom and dad that's for sure! :)