Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fwd: Bad due date calculator

> Okay so at times I love all the pregnancy updates my little pregnancy apps have. Like the development of the baby and when I reach the halfway point. Tonight...not loving it so much. That daily countdown part is really putting the pressure on me. I mean 8 weeks 5 days!!! Seriously???
>
> I've got a LONG to do list for the baby and for the house. And it is just a lot of overwhelmingness right now. Especially because I feel like much of the list I can't do with the kids around and much of it I need James' muscle for. Both things mean it is a slow process and not happening as quick as I want.
>
> Thank heavens my "Get it done" group is coming to my house this week. Hopefully that will get a lot of the list and let me focus in on less stuff.
>
> I've also had people ask me if I'm ready for 3 kids. To which my current response is "no, but I don't think I get a choice at this point.". I mean honestly I'm still have nervous panic attacks about how I will do it. I know that you just do. I know that I had the same kind of panic attacks with my other kids. How will I function on that little sleep? How will I do breastfeeding again? How will I give all my kids the individual attention they need? How will I get my grocery shopping done? How will I ever take off the pregnancy weight again? And on and on. And I know that you just do what you have to do. That it does work out somehow. I know that the Lord helps make up the difference. But sometimes I just feel like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhg!
>
> Seriously? 8 weeks 5 days?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will do a great job Momma. It's amazing how much the Lord gives us the capacity to love yet another. I've enjoyed all your photos lately!

Rob the Blog Ninja said...

I've heard the third one is always the easiest child. They sleep through the night at 1 week and they love their mommies the best!

If you need any extra muscles just let me know, I'd be happy to help!

Rob