Saturday, September 24, 2011

Trying to take more pictures

James has been challenging me to try to take more pictures of the kids.  And by pictures I mean using the real camera and not just snapshots on the phone.  And I hate to report that I haven’t done very well.  In fact I was reading someone else’s blog who has links to their friends blogs down the side and saw that I hadn’t updated mine in 2 weeks and even that post was a phone picture.  I really thought it had been more recent than that.  Time flies with this forgetful and stressed out pregnancy brain I have.  I also realized that I don’t think I have posted a single pregnancy picture.  Maybe that is due to the fact that I feel huge this pregnancy and haven’t taken many pictures.   Hmmm.  I’m not going to make any promises for the future that I don’t know I will keep, but it did make me sad that I have slacked so much lately. 

 

So here are a few random pictures from the day after James challenged me. (9/4/11)  Yep I did really good for a day! hehehe 

I was trying to get a shot of just Ben which is really hard to do with Sariah around…

IMG_4766

Ahh here we go- just the handsome boy.

IMG_4767IMG_4768

Sariah of course demanded her own turn..

IMG_4770

Ben thinks it is really fun and helpful for him to feed you.  Thankfully Sariah is a pretty good sport about it.

IMG_4771IMG_4772IMG_4773

This is when the photos usually have to end.  When Ben starts charging the camera desiring to hold it and see the pictures. 

IMG_4774

No comments: