Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying to catch her jump

I asked James to take a picture of Sariah a few Sunday’s ago because well I hope it is apparent that she picked her own outfit.  I should say she was doing well at first.  She had decided to go dress herself.  She originally picked out the pink shirt and the grey pants.  That is all fine except it was Sunday and she needed a dress or skirt on for church.  But she refused to change what she already had and insisted on simply adding to it.  And voila:

 

IMG_4154

Then the photo shoot continued into funny face photos.

IMG_4153IMG_4156

Then she started jumping which James saw as a challenge and tried super hard to catch a photo of her mid air.  It was pretty funny to watch. 

IMG_4158IMG_4160IMG_4161IMG_4162IMG_4163IMG_4164IMG_4165IMG_4166IMG_4167IMG_4168IMG_4170IMG_4171IMG_4172IMG_4173

She actually is off the ground in the last one and maybe a few others.  Since she only “jumps” like an inch off the ground it is pretty hard to tell. 

4 comments:

James said...

She is SO funny! Can't wait to see what her sassy attitude turns into when she's like... 5.

James

Missy said...

SO CUTE! That last face is great! I can't believe how big everyone's kids are getting!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McAtee Family said...

So cute - I secretly love it when they dress themselves. I let them go ahead and wear it - they always have so much pride in what they have done that I can't bring myself to tell them that they look really funny. Well, I take that back, it is really no longer cute with Haley who is 8 and I have no issue telling her to go up and change out of the funky combination she dreamed up.

And James, if you want a sneak peek at a sassy 5 year old, come on over. Although, most likely Sophie will be in her room for the 500th time when you arrive. The last straw for today was when she kicked grandma cause she was "bored". Yup - sassy-ness is WAY overrated :)